Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sleeping

Shawn's back to work this week.  It'll be nice when the money starts coming back in but it sucks at night.  She still hasn't gotten on a sleep schedule so there's never any way to tell when she's actually going to sleep and for how long.  Last night was a good night.  I was asleep before 3am and she slept till 7am.  She stayed up for a little over two hours before going back to sleep till noon.  Unfortunately, she's usually up for about two hours after every feeding.  I can't believe how big she's gotten already.  I want to be able to remember every single moment of right now but I'm sure some day I'll start to forget the little things that are so important right now.  That's probably why I take so many pictures of her.  I want to remember every smile, pose and grimace. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right---it flees your memory, and later, when you have more kids, they will blur together. Write down what you can...