Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tattoo

Jasmine   That's the tattoo that I'm planning on getting next month.  Everything that's in white will be black outline and of course, the large black box won't be part of the tattoo.  And her name will be directly underneath of the fairy.  I'm getting it on the lower part of my back on the right side.  I have several tattoos that I want to eventually get but this is the most important one right now.  The next one will be Shawn's name on my arm.  (haven't decided on right or left yet) This one will be my first tattoo.  I've been wanting to get one for years but didn't want to get something that I'd regret so I spent many years looking at designs.  I know I won't regret my first one, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of your tattoo didn't show up. ~Christa~

Anonymous said...

It is lovely.