Monday, September 18, 2006

blah blah blah

I don't know what's up with me lately.  I've just been very blah.  Am I depressed?  I don't think I'm depressed.  I don't feel depressed.  I just don't feel like doing anything.  I feel bored.  There have been several days in the last month (ok maybe more than several) where I stay in my pj's all day unless I have to go somewhere.  I never even put pants on today.  I just sat around in my underwear.  I've had a horrible canker sore for almost a week.  Some days it's been so bad that I don't want to talk, smile or eat.  Today hasn't been too bad so I'm hoping it's going away.  Maybe I'll have more motivation then.  I haven't cleaned the house since Thursday night.  (eeek) I swear I'm going to clean at least a little bit tonight.  Shawn has bronchitis and I want to clean the house before I get it or Jasmine gets it.  Otherwise the house will really go to hell in a hand basket.  Somebody send me some energy.  Or better yet, a milky way chiller from gloria jeans.  Their coffee is sooooo much better than starbucks. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you sound depressed. Depression is not feeling bad all the time...it is more the absence of feeling much of anything.

nurture yourself, sweetie

love, Kas