Friday, January 12, 2007

Ratty rat tat

Jasmine is doing much better now.  Her cough even sounds better than it did.  And she's finally eating.  The doctor gave me medicine to get her to sleep on a normal schedule but it's been difficult to get it down her.  She either throws it up or spits it all out.  It tastes absolutely awful.  Poor kid.  I tried tricking her with kool-aid but she didn't fall for it.

My rats are officially named, Rikki, Tikki and Tavi.  We set up a play area for them in the back bedroom and let them out for about an hour today.  Jasmine wants to pick them up but I think she'll squeeze them.  I'm enjoying them even more than I thought I would. 

Does anyone know how to measure for curtains/drapes?  (in laymen's terms please) We have a gift certificate to the JCpenney home store and I want to get drapes for the living room and curtains for the kitchen.  We've even picked out which ones we want, I just don't know how to measure everything out.

No comments: