Monday, January 8, 2007

what a weekend

We spent Saturday night at the ER.  We were worried that Jasmine was dehydrated from throwing up.  She wasn't but it took five hours for them to tell us we could leave.  Let me tell you, sick babies don't like being in a hospital that long for nothing.  She's feeling better today it seems.  She's still coughing and her nose is still running but at least she isn't throwing up anymore.  When we got home around 7am, we all passed out until about midnight the next night.  I think it's safe to say we were exhausted. 

I had a doctor's appointment today.  It was for my RLS.  For now he gave me sleeping pills for me and Jasmine so we can get on a normal sleep schedule.  If it's still bothering me in a month he's going to send me to a neurologist.

After the doc, we went and adopted three male rats.  They're already pretty friendly.  I hate how short their lifespan is.  (1-3 years)  Shawn wanted ferrets but then again, he doesn't have to clean their cages.


Tags: , ,

No comments: