Sunday, February 4, 2007

Lost

I wish the people in my life would stop self destructing.  I wish that they would see that what they are doing is self destructive.  I can't fix them.  Especially if they don't want to be fixed.  I wish they did.  I would do anything to help the people I love.  I just don't know how to help.  What's really frustrating is that I've been where they are right now and done the things they've done, felt what they're feeling and yet I have no idea what to say or do.  It's not like at that time I was thinking, gee I wonder what I would do to help myself if I wasn't me.  I'm just lost right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs to you sweetie...it is so hard to realize that we can't control other people's behavior, as much as they need us too! I watched my sister spiral down years ago and my heart still aches over it.

Anonymous said...

Spontaneous combustion is a terrible thing!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard