Monday, September 12, 2005

Cirque and Stomp

I'm just writing to whine a bit.  For years I've really wanted to go see both Cirque du soleil and Stomp but never really looked into it until I watched a production of Cirque du soleil yesterday morning.  It gave me a little more motivation to start looking.  I found that neither shows comes anywhere near us anytime soon.  Stomp was here last year but I couldn't convince Shawn to take me.  I'm going to check back in January to see if they'll be coming here after the first of the year but for now I'll just have to be content with the dvd that Cirque du soleil came out with.  I would love to go see their production of "O."  That would be the only reason I think I would ever be interested in going to New York.  Sorry any NY folks out there but I'm a country mouse and that's where I prefer to be.  I would take the mountains of Colorado over any big city, any day.  I suppose I'm done whining now whether I want to be or not, Jasmine is paging me from the living room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Erica. I went back and read your journal from the beginning. Congratulations on your baby girl and your marriage! I have a kitty question if you've got time, I adopted a female from an unhappy home and she is thriving now, but she has a strange habit of rubbing the fur off her face around her mouth on anything sharp she can find. Her teeth and gums look great, but her bald little mouth doesn't! Any ideas? I'd appreciate the benefit of your experience :)
                                                               ericainboonies@aol.com