Monday, December 12, 2005

Nothing Better in my eyes

Babies are the most wonderful things in the world.  I can look at her any time she's awake and see that she's learning something new.  Everything is a learning experience for her.  The cats fur, the hardwood floor, snowflakes, everything.  She's sitting up on her own now.  She's a little wobbly but gets better everyday.  She's a little less dependent on me for entertainment.  She can sit up on her own now and grab her toys which makes her happy.  It seems more and more I'm the one that seems to be going look at me, look at me, play with me, play with me, instead of the other way around.  On Wednesday we should get her Christmas pictures back.  I can't wait to see how they turned out.  I will definitely post them as soon as I get them.  She's a little ham and was perfect in front of the camera.  There's absolutely nothing better than a baby.

No comments: