Tuesday, December 27, 2005

They say it's your birthday

Today was my birthday.  (the 27th)  I'm at the ripe age of 23.  I opened presents as soon as I got up.  Shawn bought me a gift certificate to a really nice spa.  My mom got me some beauty/pampering products and books.  Afterwards we all went out to eat. (my mom, brother, his girlfriend and shawn) We stopped by Target afterwards and bought the baby some new clothes.  We took Jason (my brother) and his g/f up to Point Blank tattoo and piercing so we could show her where it was.  Later on, me and Shawn stopped by the hospital to see Channon.  The baby had gotten taken off of oxygen at 1pm and will probably be allowed to go home on Friday.  Channon will probably be going home Thursday or tomorrow night. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! ~Christa~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!! =)

Anonymous said...

I hope it was a great day for you!  Happy Belated B'day Jamie!  Enjoy your spa trip!  Lisa