Sunday, November 27, 2005

Me time

I can once again contact the online world of journaling.  How did I fix my problem?  I didn't.  I just waited a few days and tried to post again.  Hey, I never claimed to be a computer wiz.

I am being smothered by two people right now, my husband and Jasmine.  Ok, Jasmine can't help it, she depends on me for everything but Shawn is clinging to me.  The only "me" time I get is a once a week trip to the store and an occasional shower... which usually involves Jasmine sitting in her bouncer outside the shower.  Tonight is the first time in a week that I've had the privilege to shower alone.  Hallelujah!  I think I could scream.

Tomorrow we're supposed to go get Jasmine's Christmas pictures taken.  She's got a cute little santa outfit.  (I know very unoriginal but it was sooooo cute)

Hopefully I will have a laptop computer after tax returns.  The only time I have a chance to get online is late at night but the only time the computer is unavailable is... you guessed it, late at night.  I could get online from any place any time.  I'm currently looking at some HP's.  Any one have any laptops that you think are absolutely wonderful?  Let me know if they're better than the HP's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get used to it...I can't remember the last time I either took a bath alone or pooped alone....sigh...