Thursday, March 2, 2006

Poop

Tomorrow I have two doctor's appointments.  One is with the eye doctor to get my prescription for my contacts and the other is with my oral surgeon.  I'm not looking forward to my appointment with the surgeon.  They're not doing surgery tomorrow but I'll get the date as to when they will be doing surgery.  Part of me hopes it's not this month and the other part of me wants it to be done and over with.  I really like food so not being able to eat anything is going to suck.  I'll have to survive off jello and vodka.    I've got to get some kind of fun out of it.  All I can think is that it's really really going to suck.  And I really really don't want to do it.  Maybe I'll use my gift card to the spa the weekend before I have to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can identify with this...remember the three root canals I had around Thanksgiving?  Ouch!