Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Zoo's

I can't wait till the zoo's start opening.  I love going to the zoo.  We went to the one in South Bend 2 or 3 times last year and to the Columbus zoo in Ohio once.  This summer I want to go to Chicago and go to both the Brookfield zoo and Lincoln Park zoo.  I've been to Brookfield a few times but never to Lincoln.  I can't wait.  I know Jasmine won't remember it but hopefully she'll enjoy the animals.  She went with us everytime to the zoo last year but slept through most of the visits, even when it was pouring rain.  She's pretty good around people and in public places so hopefully this won't be any different.  Maybe we'll even take her to Columbus this year if it's not too cold and miserable when we go in the beginning of April.  What can I say, I love being where the animals are. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My babies all loved the zoo when they were little, if they were in backbacks and could actually see the animals.