Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Silly

I'm so excited.  I've finally figured out two more tattoos that I'd like to get.  The one is on the back of my neck under my hair line and it's going to be the words "my love" in latin.  (Mei Amor) And the other is going to be a big one.  It's going to cover my side from below my hip to just under my armpit and it's going to be a vine with flowers coming off of it.  I haven't decided yet whether it's going to be in color, black/grey or brown.  I'm really not that big a fan of color tattoos so we'll see.  I'm hoping to get up to the shop tomorrow and bounce some ideas off of Half Pint. I know, some people think it's weird that I'm getting excited about permanently branding my body in a semi-painful way but my tattoos have become a big part of me.  I don't know exactly how to explain it.  Other tattoo people know what I'm talking about though so at least I'm not totally strange.

Jasmine has started waving and saying hi.  Sometimes she waves for no reason.  And other times she waits till the person she's supposed to be waving at, turns around.  She's a shy waver.

No comments: