Monday, November 21, 2005

Still using AIM......... I'll try and post the entry I was attemtping to write this way.....
Am I the only who has noticed that AOL journals is running really slowly with the banners they've added or is it just because I'm still in the dial up stonage of the internet? 


Not a whole lot new.  A few weeks ago I dyed my hair red.  Not red as in I look like I-was-born-with-this-hair-color red but red a

Not a whole lot new.  A few weeks ago I dyed my hair red.  Not red as in I look like I-was-born-with-this-hair-color red but red as in I just melted-a-crayon-on-my-head.  Yes, it was on purpose.  It was supposed to wash out in 8-10 washes. 

Three weeks later I still had a pinkish red tink to my hair so I decided to try and dye it a dark blonde.  I ended up dying the red in permanently.  I went to have my hair cut the next day and ask how they could fix it and was told I had to wait a month.  I have to buy deep conditioning treatments to try and fix the damage to my hair before they can do anymore dye. 
Then they can only dye as light as a medium brown with highlights, which will cost me 80 bucks just for the dye.  Maybe someday I'll learn to leave my hair to professionals.
Jasmine has gotten really good at rolling over.  She's also making a lot of razzing sounds with her mouth.  As soon as she figured out how to do it, it's been nonstop. 
To update, quickly, my dad didn't allow smoking at his house the day we were over there so there wasn't a big tado like I was expecting.

As soon as I get time, I'm going to post some pictures that have been taken in the last few weeks.  It just takes so long when you have dial up to upload them online especially since AOL is so slow when it comes to pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I can't get my journal to even come up.

Did you know that in New Zealand they are having a be kind to redheads movement?  Apparently they are slighted over there...