Thursday, January 12, 2006

Jasmine on the move

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been... busy.  Ok, I've been obsessively playing computer games.  My mom and I both bought cheap computer games and I haven't been able to stop playing them.  One is Super Collapse and the other is Zuma.  They're sort of like puzzle games. 

This weekend should be very busy for us.  Tomorrow night (friday) we're either supposed to go see a movie with Brandon and Teri or go bowling/play pool (keep your fingers crossed for playing pool) with Don and Channon.  Saturday we're going with Don and Channon to a cub scouts thing for Don's kid.  Don't ex-wife will be there with all of her family (she's a total nutcase) and Channon doesn't want to be left alone since Don will be spending a lot of time with his son, Zack.  Sunday is always an "off" day for me and Shawn.  It's a day that we try not to make any plans or go too many places.  Monday I'm taking one of my cats to the vet.  Sweety hasn't been acting right for a few weeks now and has been steadily losing weight for a month.  She usually goes rigid when you pick her up (she hates to be held) but recently has just been going limp.  Plus, she's normally a huge purr'er (i know i made that word up) but now it takes a mircle to get her to purr.  I just feel like there's really something wrong with her.  So I'm going to spend what's left of my xmas money and hope it's enough to have some blood tests done and maybe a fecal.  I wanted to get another tattoo but that can wait.  My cat's health and my piece of mind is more important.

Jasmine has started pulling herself up to a standing position.  You'd think I would be excited.  I'm not.  She'll be sitting behind me and try to use my hair to pull herself up or any other tend body part that she can find.  She's taken to pinching the under part of my bicep.  If you don't know how that feels, reach over right now and give yourself a little pinch.  Stings doesn't it?  She's leaving bruises on my arms.  People probably think Shawn's abusing me.  They'd never think it's actually my 7 month old daughter.  Now that she's figured out how to pull herself up, she wants to move all the time.  If she's awake, she's moving.  I'm going to have a hell of a time when she does start walking. 

No comments: