Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Another long night

It's been a rough night so far.  I'm getting a small break while she sits in her bouncer.  She's been colicky for almost 5 hours.  It's the longest episode so far.  I'm hoping it's a sign that it can only get better?  Even the dogs are starting to give her dirty looks and frustrated sighs.  I've been relatively calm.  I realize that she's in pain and this is the only way she can express it.  You can't help but want to at least pull your own hair out occasionally though. 

I got my fairy tattoo on Friday.  I wasn't expecting on going for another two weeks or so but Shawn called and told me to get ready.  It definitely doesn't tickle getting stuck with a needle over and over again.  It looks really great though.  And he even improved upon my original picture.  I'll have photos of it online as soon as I get them developed.  I'm going back in two weeks to get another one.  I'm getting Jasmine's name in the middle of a hibiscus flower.  I'm having the guy design it for me since he did such a good job with the last one.  He was really nice and made me feel very comfortable.  It doesn't hurt that he's worked with a few really well known guys who tattoo.  One of which was considered number one in the world two years in a row.  Their website is under a bit of construction right now but you can have a look around if you'd like.  It's www.pointblanktat2.com To see tattoo's that the guy's have done you have to click on the artist link... Half Pint is the guy that did my tattoo.  (yes that's his real name, he's native american)  I really couldn't have been happier with my tattoo.  I've been reccomending him to everyone who asks about it.  When my brother goes to get his tattoo, he's going to Half Pint.  I don't think he would've if he hadn't seen how great mine looks because the prices can get a little steep but you get what you pay for.  Well, I'd better get back to it.  She's got a doctor's appointment on Wednesday where she'll be given some shots so I won't get any rest before our cookout on Saturday.  Unless by some miracle they make her sleepy and not fussy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will get easier. I promise!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!  Ohhhh how I remember those long nights!  Lisa