Saturday, August 27, 2005

More Tattoo's

We went out yesterday to Point Blank and got tattoo's.  Shawn was going to get one but mine took 3 hours so he has to wait.  My mom got an armband.  I'll post the pictures as soon as they're developed or when I learn how to use her digital camera on the computer.  (Mom got it for her birthday from grandma) My back didn't start hurting during this tattoo until about the third hour or so and then it started to sting pretty badly.  They have to wipe it every so often with soap and water so they can see what they're doing.  The water was stinging so he started using only soap which was suprisingly much better.  I'll probably need some touch ups here and there because I lost quite a bit of ink overnight from oozing.  I can't even imagine how many times I was stuck with a needle last night.  This one is a hibiscus flower with Jasmine's name underneath of it.  I know I was going to get her name under the fairy but I changed my mind the day before I had it done.  It covers most of my shoulderblade.  I may consider getting more color tattoo's in the future.  I was always more partial to the black tribal tattoo's until yesterday.  I think I'll always have more tribal than color though.  I just feel like the black ink fades better over time.  We were going to take my mom bowling after the tattoo's but by the time we were finished it was almost 11pm.  She's never been bowling in her life and I keep telling her I'm going to take her.  Hopefully we'll get to go soon.  I'm sure we'll be back at Point Blank before winter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch...that sounds like too much pain for me!  But, it's nothing like childbirth is it?!  LOL, Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's cool so when dose the harley there lol

Anonymous said...

Ouch!   Watching the belly button piercing was enough for me!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!  You are braver than me!