Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My famous kitty

I'm so excited.  One of the pictures I took of my cat might be in the newspaper in a few weeks.  I got an email back from the editor today wanting to know where we are located.  If it happens I'll post the article on my journal.  It's not like I get paid for it or anything but it would still be really cool.

Jasmine has been sleeping about 7 hours a night now, straight through.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to sleep for a few hours after she falls asleep.  It won't be long till I'll be taking naps during the day with her. 

We'll be taking my mom out on her birthday.  I can't post for what just yet because she reads my journal.  Wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet.  I just hope she's up for it after getting tattoo'd on Friday as well. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo and she's beautiful!  Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's great that she is already sleeping so much!