Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sickly

Jamine's sick, Shawn's sick, I'm sick.  My house is a science experiment.  Over the weekend, Jasmine was bad enough that we had to take her to the doctor.  She was coughing and throwing up.  I was worried she would dehydrate.  The doctor we saw said it was the flu, I think it's something else.  I've had the flu, this isn't the flu.  It's not quite that awful feeling.  Just a lot of coughing and phlegm.  She's been a little more cranky than usual but not too terrible.  It looks like Christmas in our living room.  Everyone bought her toys to try and make her feel better so there are new toys every along with the boxes they came in.  I wish I got toys everytime I got sick.  All I get is popsicles.  =)

I swear, Jasmine will never get any teeth in.  She still just gums everything to death.  It would be much easier to introduce her to new foods if she had some chompers to eat with.  She's recently learned how to wave bye bye and she actually said it to my brother today.  Whether she was saying on purpose or not, I don't know.  He was walking out of the room at the time.  She's also trying to say Kitty.  Once and a while when she pulls herself up, she'll let go and see how long she can balance.  It's only a matter of time now.

No comments: