Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Still in pain

Years ago I was told I should have my wisdom teeth removed asap.  I ignored them since I have a terrible fear of needles.  (at least the kind that go into my veins or put drugs into my body)  About four days ago, I began having pain.  I looked in the mirror and saw that my upper left wisdom tooth was coming in funny and completely cutting into my gums.  I made an appointment for today and had some xrays.  They showed that my upper wisdom teeth are going directly into my jaw bone and my lowers are going into my molars.  Now, I have to have surgery to have them all removed.  I have a feeling it's going to be worse than if I'd just went in and had it done years ago.  I was told that I wouldn't be able to take care of my daughter for a day or two after they are removed.  Hopefully I can make the appointment for a Friday so that my husband is home.  Otherwise, she'll pick that day to be a screaming monster from hell and I'll feel like shit and still have to deal with her.  The last few days she's been great so the screaming monster should be coming out soon.  Any way, I'll still end up with the needles, only it will be a needle putting me to sleep and I'll end up more sore than I would've had I just went in and had it done when I was told to.  Nice job dummy.

My husband went to cash his tax check today.  On his way he encountered an idiot in a red ford ranger.  The guy was cutting people off and just driving like a dick.  He tried to cut my husband off on the on ramp to the bypass but he couldn't get around.  Once on the bypass he dropped back a way.  But once my husband went to get off on cleveland, he was back on his bumper.  When my husband pulled into the bank, he pulled in behind him, got out of his truck, and tried to hit my husband in the head with a nightstick.  Then when my husband couldn't get his door open (he was in the drive thru and the door was hitting the brick pillar) he called him a bitch and tried to hit him again.  Big man calling my husband a bitch when he's the one who had to bring a weapon and my husband couldn't even get out of the car.  I'm glad he couldn't because they both would've ended up in jail.  I would be glad in they could've caught the idiot in the ranger but I would've been pissed as hell if my husband had gotten arrested.  Of course the cops didn't catch him and the license plate came up with nothing.  (saying there was no such plate)  The cop said you're screwed but we'll write a report anyways.  So if you know an idiot in a red newer model ford ranger.  Tell him he's a big damn man.  And my husband would've kicked his ass, had he been able to get out of his truck.  He's 5'11, white, bald, medium build, early 30's.  And hopefully we'll see him again so he can go to jail for his roadrage problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owie about the wisdom teeth.  My husband was at a code in Cincinnati where there was a terrible road rage incident...a woman sped up and cut off another woman on the interstate. The other woman ran off the road, had a wreck, and the baby she was eight months pregnant with died.  It was so horrible...