Monday, August 14, 2006

Go Fish

I had my ultrasound today.  Everything looks normal.  We're going to wait a few months and see if things don't get any better and if not they're going to make an incision in my belly button and use a scope to look around at the other parts of my ovaries and uterus.  It's a relief that I don't have cancer or tumors but it still doesn't answer why I've been in pain. 

We bought a 55 gallon fish tank today.  It'll be a while yet before I can afford the accessories for it.  I can't wait to get a tank set up and have some fish in it.  I think aquariums are so relaxing.  I took care of my mom's fish tank for years.  I had three high fin bull sharks that are over 8 inches long.  I loved looking at them and knowing that I had kept them healthy enough from the time they were baby fish to get to huge adults.  A friend of mine wants me to start a salt water tank but I'm afraid I'll kill them.  When I do start with salt water, I'm going to use a 20 gallon tank and start with some of the smaller, more durable fish.  Eventually, I hope to have two 55 gallon tanks, one with fresh water and one with salt water fish.  My living room is big enough that I could have one tank on one wall and the other tank on the other.  I'll definitely be paying more attention to what fish I want to put into this tank.  I bought two parrot fish for my mom's tank and found out really quickly that they're pretty aggressive.  For now I have to clean the tank.  (it was used) If anyone is interested in a 55 gallon fish tank for only $30, let me know. 

No comments: