Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Doc

I had an ob-gyn appointment today.  I go in on the 14th for an ultrasound.  I've been having some pain so they want to see if there's something going on in there.  I'm a little nervous.  If I hadn't been in pain all day, I probably wouldn't be so worried about it right now.  No one knew I has having problems till today.  Everyone has so much other shit to deal with, I didn't see why there was any reason to worry them with this too.  Seeing as how there could be nothing wrong at all.  I wanted to make it to my appointment before I said anything.  Seeing as my doctor thinks it's important enough for me to have this ultrasound and possibly exploratory surgery, I figured it was time to tell my family that there's something going on.  I wish it was tomorrow so I could get it over and know what's going to happen next. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you as I haven't been in Journal Land much the past couple of months.  Hope all goes well with your ultrasound and you are feeling better soon.  Take care of you!  I enjoyed the pics you posted!  What a pretty girl, darling baby and nice looking husband.  Lisa