Saturday, May 5, 2007

Clean

I'm feeling quite a bit better today than I was yesterday.  Amazing what a fresh batch of cookies and a little ice cream will do.    I'm working on getting the house clean room by room.  And I've resolved to no longer leave things lay there till "later."  At least for now.  If I do everything when it happens, I won't spend two hours cleaning later on.  I think having a clean house all the time will make me feel a little better.  I just wish my daughter could understand that deliberately spilling her juice/pop/milk on the floor is not my idea of a good time.  I'm in the process of switching my house over to a little more enviromental products.  I'm waiting for the rest of my light bulbs to burn out before I replace them with the better ones.  I bought the Method floor cleaner last week and it works really well, plus there's only the slightest smell of lemon after you're done cleaning.  I have asthma and the harsh chemicals in some of those other products (mr.clean) make me wheeze for hours.  The only downside to it is that you have to sprinkle it on the floor as you go.  You don't mix it with water in a bucket and keep going back and forth.  That could be a good thing or bad depending on who you are. 

No comments: