Saturday, May 5, 2007

So Different

How nice it is to be in a good mood for once.  I cleaned the house a bit tonight.  Still have a long way to go before I'll be happy with but that's because deep down I'm a neat freak who never thinks anything is clean enough.  BUT when I go to other people's houses I always feel intimidated because they always look so spotless, no matter what they may think they're house looks like.  I watched Smoking Aces tonight.  It was a pretty decent movie, not fantastic but I'd watch it again.  The outakes where good too. 

The dogs got into a fight tonight.  No serious injuries but it was enough for me to have a sore throat from yelling.  Three dogs trying to kill eachother and a toddler screaming bloody murder is never a good time.  My eldest, August an Austrailian Shepherd came out the worst with one large puncture and one small in her ear.  Mia has (border collie) a small puncture on her leg and Molly didn't get a scratch, although she did cause some bruising on Auggie's leg.  Breaking up dog fights was much easier before I had a child to worry about.  This is the first serious fight we've had since we moved in back in August.  A big change from when we lived at my mom's when there was a fight about once a month or every two months.  Some of them serious enough to warrant a trip to the ER vet.  And yet, I've still managed to be in a good mood. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come to my messy house and you will relax and realize that your house is spotless next to mine!