Saturday, May 5, 2007

Yucky yuck yuck

Getting ready for bed, I found yet another tick.  It was just above my bed on the wall.  Before I go to bed, I watch tv and lean my pillows and HEAD against the wall, just inches from where I found the little black bastard.  Now I feel very creepy crawly.  Every two seconds I feel like something is crawling on me.  I'm sure I look like a meth addict.  That is FIVE I have found in my house in a week.  I think that's enough to freak anyone out.  At this point I'm thinking, screw the environment on this one.  I just want them dead. (changed my mind on this after reading some of the effects that some of these products can have my health as well as my daughter's health) I'm going to try and go as enviromentally safe as possible but I getting something to kill them.  I don't like the idea of something sticking any part of it's body into mine and then sucking my blood.  And there's no amount of cleaning you can do to be sure they're all gone.  They can get so flat that the vaccuum doesn't even get them.  So if you come to my house before the next winter, check yourself just like you would after going camping.  I'm never going to get to sleep tonight.

Tags:

No comments: