Monday, September 27, 2004

Just another Day

Today I must have had a little more energy than usual.  I woke up and started making cupcakes. (spice cake, my favorite)  I even dyed the frosting myself.  Although instead of being purple, it was more of a grey color.  After those were done, I came upstairs and swept the bedroom, cleaned the litter boxes and completely cleaned the large bird cage.  When I say clean it, I mean every toy, every bar and even the bottom that no one ever sees.  Too bad I'm starving now.  Oh well, I can eat cupcakes.  hehe  The cats have made the couch their "usual" sleeping spot.  Everyone has their own place on the couch.  It's like designated parking places.  I've decided to move the computer desk into the closet.  Kind of like they do on Clean Sweep on TLC.  I think it'll save a lot of room and then when I'm done, I can just close the doors and hide it.  I spent a good deal of time slicing apples today for the rabbits and horses.  Of course, then I had to stand outside and hand feed the monsters.  Let me tell you, it was terrible.  lol  I got to stand there and the most work I had to do was grab another slice and hold it out to which ever horse (or goat) was ready for another one.  I've been busy making lists for things that need to be done before the wood floor is put into our bedroom and what I'd like to see done afterwards.  Shawn will be thrilled when he gets home.  lol  I've got a nice honey do list for him. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just found the most pitiful dog I have ever seen. I will be writing about it. I thought of you...

Anonymous said...

You are nesting!!!   Did you read we now have a rescued skunk?