Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Guess What

Sorry it's been a few days since I last wrote.  I had to email my friends and family first before I could tell ya'll what's been going on.  On Thursday, I found out I am pregnant!!!!  Don't ask how I feel about it because it's different every five minutes.  In the beginning I was excited and couldn't wait, now there's a little bit of that and being terrified of just about everything.  From how my life is going to change from here on out, to how I'll be able to care for a baby.  You name it, I've worried about it.  I've had a lot of morning sickness.  No vomiting, just nausea.  Many trips to the bathroom to pee.  A lot of eating.  LOL  Hormones have been going crazy.  One second I'm happy, the next I'm crying over some completely stupid commercial, and then I'm yelling about something.  It's a nice little roller coaster for the people I live with.  I'm making my first OB appointment tomorrow.  Oh yeah, I'm between 3 and 4 weeks.  We're not real sure and probably won't be until I go to the OB.  I'm going to have a website that has all the baby stuff on it and I'll put the link on here as soon as it's functioning.  That's all for now!!!  I need to get some sleep.  I'm always tired now too. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy!  You will be a nurturing, loving mother.