Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Being normal

Well, last week I posted that Jasmine goes to sleep between 6-7am.  THIS week however, she is getting UP at 5:30am.  She's dealt with the change quite well but I'm still having trouble getting used to it.  I'm falling asleep without any problems now but I'm just not used to being up allllllll those hours.  We get up at 5:30am and she goes to bed at around 7-9pm.  Maybe it just seems longer to me because it's during the day instead of at night.  I don't hate being up during daylight hours though.  I've never liked being a night person but I've never been able to get on a different schedule.  Now, as long as Jasmine keeps this schedule, I will be forced to. 

I usually don't post those test things that I take online but I am fascinated with ink blots and thought maybe other people out there may want to take a look at them as well.  I think it's ironic that it says I have a good imagination because I've always thought the opposite.  Ask my mom about some of our road trips and she may disagree with me.  =)

No comments: