Thursday, November 23, 2006

blah

I'm doing something I said I would never do again.  I'm going shopping the day after Thanksgiving.  Yikes.  I'm not good in crowds.  I'm not good with people period.  I figured what the hell.  Can't beat 'em, join 'em.  I wasn't planning on going but my mom said she wanted to go for something that'll be on sale so why not.  Afterwards, me and Shawn are going to buy our first Christmas tree.  My uncle thinks it will die before Christmas.  It better not because I really don't want to have to take down all those decorations and put them back on another tree.

Oh and STOMP was great.  It was different from what I expected.  It was funny at some parts and they had the audience interact by clapping once and a while.  I never thought that rubber tubes could sound beautiful.

No comments: