Monday, December 29, 2003

Ellie's home

My little senegal is home.  Her name is Elaina, or Ellie.  She's fairly sweet.  It's hard to tell how sweet she is until she settles in.  Right now she's too nervous to be able to see the true her.  The picture above isn't her but it is a senegal parrot.  Just to give you an idea of what she looks like.  And believe or not, she's not much bigger than a cockatiel. 

We got in 3 ferrets at work.  They're all very cute.  I would never own a ferret because I think they stink but there's a lot of people out there that absolutely love them.  To each his own.  We got in a lab puppy and it was adopted out before the ink was even dry on his incoming papers.  We also took in 2 horses from a lady that saves them and then gives them to adoption agency's to find them a good home.  Horses usually don't stay with us long before they've found a home.  There's two new adorable kittens.  I would definitely bring these two home if I didn't have seven of my own.  They're just too cute.  I hope they find a home together. 

No comments: