Saturday, December 6, 2003

Watch You Claws

I had the kitten out today that I'm fostering.  She was running around playing by herself, happy as a clam... for a while anyways.  Eventually she started to get bored and climbed up on the recliner behind my head and I figured she wanted to be petted.  Well, I was wrong, VERY wrong.  Within minutes she started chewing on my fingers and then suddenly, she attacked.  And I almost ended up in the hospital from a very tiny little kitten.  She clawed down my face and her nail caught on my lower eyelid... on the inside.  I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw there was no major damage in the mirror!  That kitten has some very short nails now. 

I WILL BE RETURNING TO WORK!!!!  FINALLY!!!!  I am so sick of this sitting around and waiting to feel better!  I can get back to actually having a life.  It's funny, when you're sick that long, you can become everyone's tv guide, because you've be stuck on the couch watching anything and everything that catches your eye.  I'm sure I'll have some cute baby goat stories after Monday for everyone. 

No comments: