Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Tuesday Newsday

Got my bird this weekend.  The bird fair was rather small compared to the ones I'm used to around here.  Which I thought was strange because it was in Chicago.  We did name her Mabel.  She's a little neurotic bird.  She doesn't climb or fly through her cage, instead she takes flying leaps from one perch to the next.  Unfortunately, she was on a partial seed diet and now it's a pain in the butt to get her to eat her regular food.  The breeder that I got her from was really sweet.  He gave us a bunch of toys for her cage and swings. 

Today, I got an email from a friend.  His wife and I, don't really like eachother.  There's no real reason for us not to like eachother, we just don't.  After doing a small amount of research today, I realized that we never would.  She's not the type of person I would normally be around.  Which makes it really hard for me to understand why he married her in the first place.  He and I are so much a like that I would think he would marry someone like "us."  It's just weird is all.

The pregnancy is going well so far.  I have no idea how far along I am.  Anywhere between five weeks and eight weeks.  I still have morning sickness.  I'm almost always hungry and no matter how much I eat, I never feel full.  And I'm sleeping ALL the time.  I sleep from 10-14 hours every night.  It's ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is perfectly normal to sleep all the time. It is normal to eat like a pig for a few days and then not eat at all...