Friday, June 23, 2006

Contracts

We signed the contracts for our home today.  Why am I not happy?  I'm so attached to my mom that I freak of the thought of being 8 miles down the road.  She's doing some freaking out of her own.  We're both thinking the same things.  We won't be able to talk to eachother when ever we feel like it, we won't see eachother everyday, things won't be the same again, we'll start to drift apart.  I can't even list all of the things that have went through my head.  All the things I've bitched about for so long will be some of the things I miss.  I just feel sick.  We're buying my grandma's house.  It's on just over an acre, fenced so the dogs and kids have plenty of room to run.  I want to fix it up as fast as possible and sell it.  And we haven't even moved in yet.  I'm not sure how to paint the kitchen cabinets.  I'm not sure if they're actual wood or more like partical board or what.  And then if they're not wood, can I still paint them?  I don't want to paint them and have them look worse than they already do but I also can't stand them the way they are.  I want to paint, paint, paint shortly after everything is moved in. 

No comments: