Thursday, June 29, 2006

Writing and Shots

I'm thinking about writing again.  I toy with the idea every few years and nothing usually comes from it.  It's probably just from reading a lot of memoirs lately.  I just finished "Please Stop... Laughing at me" By Jodee Blanco.  It's a really good book about bullying and being picked on.  If you're into reading at all, I reccomend this book.  I finished it in less than 24 hours.  I bought "The Glass Castle" By Jeannette Walls today.  I'll read just about anything that is a memoir or a biography.  I can really relate to a lot of different people's lives and point's of view on the world and life in general. 

Jasmine is going to have more shots tomorrow.  (Thursday)  That should be a joy.  The day of the shots isn't usually the worst day.  It's usually about four days afterwards when I start to think she's not going to have a reaction.  Then she gets a high fever and cries on and off for days.  Always a great time for a mom whose already exhausted and stressed out.  Afterwards we're going to my dad's for fireworks.  I tried to gently talk my brother into coming with us but I think he'll stay home or go to his friend's house instead.

No comments: