Friday, June 23, 2006

Moving

I talked to my mom and Shawn and they tentatively agreed to fix up both houses (my mom's and the one we're moving into) and then sell both.  We will buy a large plot of land and build to houses on the land next door to eachother.  That would be the only way I can see myself being happy living away from my mom.  It's ok, you can say it.  I'm a momma's girl.  Me and my mom have a joke that she keeps cutting the apron strings and I just sew them back on.  She's my best friend.  Who wouldn't want to live next door to their best friend?  I don't ever want anything to change with my relationship with my mom.  That's why I'm so scared of moving.  I worry that things will change.  I'm one of those people who DOESN'T like change.  I like things to stay the same.  I love you momma and I'll never let anything change.

No comments: