Monday, June 12, 2006

I was going to write about Jasmine's birthday but I don't feel like it today.  On Shawn's way to work, he hit a cat.  It was about a mile from here so I drove down there with a towel and wrapped him up a little and got him out of the road.  I know where he lives and they have a young son.  I don't know if I should go down there later and tell them.  I know I wouldn't want to call for my cat and never find out what happened.  I also don't want to go down there and have someone yell at me, especially when I didn't hit him.  The responsible part of me is telling me to go down there and tell them and if I get yelled at and that's what they need to do, then that's fine.  But I also feel like I'm punishing myself by doing that.  I feel like it should be my husband driving down there.  It's like when a little kid steals something, you make them go apologize to whoever they stole from.  Obviously this is a little more serious but I feel like it should be him telling them what he did.  I don't know.  I just feel awful right now.

No comments: