Saturday, May 15, 2004

~Animals~

Yesterday I noticed that one of my cats, Jake, his hair looked funny.  I really didn't think too much of it.  This morning it still looked funny so I called him over and was petting him.  He has a huge lump on the side of his head, right under his ear, where his jaw line is.  I don't know what it is.  He doesn't seem to be in any pain though.  It worries me, obviously.  I don't know if maybe when everything was being moved, maybe he got his head smashed into a door or something dropped on him.  I really think it was something along those lines because this thing just showed up within the last few days.  I can't imagine a tumor growing that fast.  I'll just have to watch and wait for now.  I also noticed that my brother's dog, Snoopy was having some discharge from his eyes.  Now at first I thought nothing of it because Mia had the same thing a week or so ago and it was just kind of an eye cold.  I looked at him in the right light though and noticed his third eyelid was infected and a little swollen.  He'll be getting some medicine for that soon.  Also the day before yesterday, the dogs all got into a fight outside.  August attacked Mia, Takota attacked August for attacking Mia and for once August lost.  It's only the second fight that she's ever been injured out of.  I just let them go at it now.  I used to get in the middle and scream and pull them apart but I've learned that they eventually stop and usually there's less injuries when I'm not involved. 

Things are about the same with Shawn as they were the other day.  He obviously still hates me.  I don't blame him.  I just wish he could be happy now instead of in the future.  I want only the best for him.  Too bad I didn't show him that when we broke up though.  There's people that are trying to get me to be this vindictive bitch towards him but I'm just not that kind of person.  He can squeal his tires, rant and rave all he wants, I'm not going to do anything shitty towards him.  There's a lot of weird circumstances.  If it could be me hurting right now instead of him, I would trade him, I swear I would.  That's not possible obviously though.  I don't want him to be hurting.  I will always love him.  That will never change.  I'm just not in love with him and haven't been for a while now.  It's not fair to either of us if we would've stayed together.  He deserves better than that.  Well, I'm going to go talk to Joe and then I'm gonna take something to make me fall asleep.  Sleeping doesn't seem to come soon enough here recently.  It's like I never ever feel tired.  Even when I take something, it doesn't seem to help.  I can only imagine what a hard time he's having sleeping. 

No comments: