Wednesday, May 5, 2004

Just sad

Monday night, me and DH split up. We were back together before morning but it's going to be a long rocky road. Neither one of us has been happy for a long time. Somewhere along the way we just became friends. And that's all we were. I was running away from our problems the last month by spending every waking moment at Danny and Dina's house. I knew I wasn't solving anything but it was just much easier than dealing with it all. Then, he came to their house Monday night and we went for a drive and within ten minutes it was over. No yelling, just over. I still don't know what's going to happen. We have a lot of stuff we need to work out though. I have a lot of my own stuff I need to get straight as well. I'm supposed to go to work tomorrow but I just don't think I can deal with it all yet. I don't know what I need but going to work tomorrow isn't real high on my list of things. I just feel like I've completely screwed up everyone's lives and put it all on hold. Everyone's all emotional now. My mom's upset, my brother's upset, my best friend is upset. I just wish I could see into the future. When DH left, I thought I was doing what was right for him and he was trying to do what was right for me. Once I got home though, I broke down to my mom and was just plain freaking out. I called him and had my mom talk to him and he decided to come home and see how things went. I just hope we're not putting off the obvious. It hurts so much to think that we might not be together at some point and time. I don't know what to do, say or think anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear of your troubles.  You have to make the decision on what's right for you.  I remember Dear Abby, or Ann Landers saying that you must decide if your life is better off with that person, or without that  person, and then handle things accordingly. I'll keep you in my prayers.  Hang in there.  Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry things aren't going so well over your way.  I hope you can work everything out.  ~lila~