Saturday, May 15, 2004

Lonesome

I never realized what real loneliness is until recently.  For a long time, almost five years, if I was upset and needed to talk to someone or bitch to someone, I always had Shawn.  I've never felt as alone as I did today.  He was here visiting with my mom and he made a comment about my friends going around talking behind my back.  I know he's telling the truth about at least some of it because there's no way he could know certain things without them telling him.  I didn't need to hear it though.  Sometimes I'd rather just be ignorant to the things going on around me.  Deep down I know who my friends are and aren't.  I've been a little clingy with my friends since me and Shawn split up.  I call them several times a day and I know it's driving them a little insane.  At any rate, I got very upset when I couldn't get a hold of Dina or Danny to ask them about it.  I feel like I'm being avoided like the plague, which is probably true.  I was balling today like crazy and didn't calm down until Dina gave me a valium and then I was pretty good.  It was a bad day for me.  I feel very alone.  I have no one to lean on right now.  I thought I had Micky but I guess I was wrong.  I need a car so that I can just go for a drive once and a while to clear my head.  I don't feel like I belong anywhere right now.  I'm uncomfortable at home because Shawn is here a lot of the time or else I'm worried he's going to show up.  I feel like I'm inconveniencing my friends when they come and pick me up.  I'm just adjusting I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your rough days.  That would be strange, having an x come to my house, only not to see me, but my mom!!??  And they shouldn't be talking about you or what your friends are saying behind your back, thats just not right.  I'd tell him if you just came here to gossip, than just leave, but thats just me.  Hope everythings gets better for you.  ~lila~