Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Calm

Well, me and Shawn broke up on Saturday. Everyone is pissed at me. They either aren't speaking to me or they're only yelling. Makes for a happy and comfortable living situation. I feel terrible that Shawn is hurting. I honestly do. I always thought I'd freak out when this day came but all I could feel was calm. Like a sense of relief. I'm not scared or worried about what's going to happen now that we aren't together anymore. I'm going to get a job asap and take care of things from there. Hopefully I already have one lined up that I can get to and from rather easily. It won't be ready for about another month at least but I'd be making at least 40 hours a week. I'll take care of my animals and then put money in the bank out of every paycheck. I was planning on getting a brand new car but things have changed since then. I'll get a nice used car and save the rest of my money for the future. Whatever that brings. Well, this is going to be a rather short entry. I want to get to bed before the birds start chirping. Just thought I'd update ya'll on what's going on. Sorry I haven't been writing as usual but things have been hectic.

No comments: