Thursday, May 20, 2004

Neuter Scooter

It's been a long boring day today.  Had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to take 5 cats to the neuter scooter to get fixed.  I had only gotten two hours of sleep before it was time to get back up.  Didn't take as long to get them all in as I thought it would though since we did it online.  We came back home and I got in the shower, thinking I was actually going to leave the house at some point and time today but that didn't happen cause Danny wasn't feeling well.  I fell asleep for about two hours and woke up to the phone ringing.  It was Shawn, he left a message saying he was going to need help picking up the cats this evening.  When he called back later I told him I wouldn't be here so he decided to have someone else help him.  I obviously didn't end up going anywhere so I was here when he got here.  Very uncomfortable.  All the cats did good though.  Tomorrow I'll probably be at Danny's most of the day helping them move the rest of the stuff at the old house.  I really need to get a job so I don't have to worry about all this crap anymore.  All my animals are almost out of food.  Thankfully I have a really nice mom *grin* that will help me out until I can find work.  I might have to beg my dad for some money here soon.  I just hope he's feeling sympathetic... doubtful but worth a try none the less.  Well, I'd better get ready to go to bed.  Wouldn't it be nice to never be bored ever again?  A girl can dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still working at the shelter? I really love reading your journals I get a laugh out of some of them. My journal is Animal Days. ~Krista~

Anonymous said...

I wanted to correct myself my journal name is Fuzzie Days. I tried to change it and it wouldn't. Sorry. ~Krista~