Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Strange

Not a whole lot new today. I think Dina's dad might have been a little inappropriate with me. He's a scary guy. A nam vet who knows more about weapons and killing people than anyone I've ever met. Trust me when I say he's very intimidating. At any rate, I've only been to her house a handfull of times. I've always been friendly with her parents, that's how I was brought up, no matter how scary he might be. Today, I ended up sitting in between her mom and dad on the couch. That didn't bother me at first. I've sat next to both of them a time or two and actually get along really well with her mom. Some how he got this idea in his head that it would be ok to start rubbing my back. And he went to turn me so that it was easier for him and I swear he cupped my boob. I sat very tense and uncomfortable but didn't say anything. On the way home  I asked Danny and Micky what the hell it was all about and they said he does it to a lot of the girls that come over there. It's just weird. I don't even near want to sit next to him again. He's not the type of guy you get shitty with. It's very clear he'll hit anyone and that he enjoys doing it. I think I'll sit as close to Dina as possible from now on. Me and Micky need to have a talk as well. We're half assed dating right now. It's weird after being with someone for five years and then being with someone new. I'm sure people are going, geez what a bitch, she didn't even wait a week after they were broke up. I wasn't happy for a long time though and felt like we had broke up a long time ago. I had already mourned our relationship. I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone out there but that's just the way I feel. My room feels much smaller now. I have a twin bed instead of a queen, that's taking some getting used to. I have bruises all over my legs from hitting them on the walls. I also have no tv or stereo. I've borrrowed our very small kitchen tv for the time being. It can't be any bigger than 10 inches. I know it's not 13 inches because that's how big the other tv I have is, only Mia ate the cord on it. I don't know if Shawn is ever going to pick up this lizard of his. I can't afford it and I didn't want the thing. She's got two crickets left and that's it till I don't know when. If he's going to leave her here for a while then he needs to pay for her. I don't know if he just forgot to get crickets becauseof everything that was happening or what. I'll have to send him a message through Danny, which is who he's living with, Danny's parents that is.

I worked my ass off today. Carried a huge dog crate down the stairs by myself. I cleaned out the water troughs for the dogs and horses and washed the horses down with the hose right quick. It doesn't seem like a lot but it was almost 90 out today and humid as hell. Walking to the corner was like hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you and DH broke up; not to long ago you were talking about marriage. I hope everything works out for you and good luck on your job hunting. ~Krista~