Tuesday, July 6, 2004

Splish Splash

Work went ok the other day.  It's very fast paced, just like my boss told me it would be.  I thought my neck was going to break by the time my shift was over.  I went home and went straight to sleep.  I have another 3am till 11:30am shift tonight.  I only got to take one of my 15 minute breaks because we were so busy.  I had to go in yesterday to take some more training type classes online but when I got there, my boss wasn't there, she was at a different store.  I ended up coming home and falling asleep and never went back up there.  I don't think it was a huge deal or anything though.  I'll find out tomorrow morning when she gets in.  Today we're (me, my mom, Shawn, Jason *my brother* and his girlfriend) are all going to a water park called Splash Down Dunes.  We're going to spend the whole day there as long as it doesn't start storming too early.  I allowed Lueka to come into the bedroom last night and so far no accidents anywhere.  Let's hope it stays that way.  Well, I'm gonna go get ready to leave.  I woke up at 2am and never fell back to sleep, which is becoming the routine with me lately. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new job and I hope you had fun at the water park. ~Krista~