Thursday, July 8, 2004

Working Sucks

First off, I had a great time at Splash Down Dunes.  I was stupid and only put sunscreen on my face.  I'm paying for it now.  My arms are so burnt, they're almost purple.  It hurts if the tiniest thing touches it.  And of course, I had to work that night.  It was pure hell.  I think I have a pinched nerve in my lower neck.  It hurts to even move my left shoulder.  I absolutely hate this job.  It's killing me.  I called off last night.  Ended up sleeping 22 hours straight.  Yeah yeah, I know, I shouldn't have called off.  I don't really care.  I'm already looking for a new job.  Something that doesn't require the lifting I do now.  In other words, I want a nice comfy, boring desk job.  Something that doesn't make me spend half my time in a 350 degree oven and the other half of the time in the freezer.  I have yet to get my second 15 minute break, which is really starting to piss me off.  I've about had it with the girl that's training me.  I don't know how she made it there for 2 years without getting fired because she's lazy as hell and doesn't do anything except for go talk to her friends.  Tonight I'll find out whether calling off cost me my job or not.  (please please fire me!!)  I can't out and out quit because I'll get the cold shoulder from everyone I live with until I find a new job.  I'm not even going to go into all of that though.  I HATE THIS JOB!!!!!!!  I really don't know if I can make myself go again after tonight.  I'd do just about anything to get out of going.  To top it off, my heart has been acting funny again and more often than usual.  It's lovely, I tell ya.  Well, I'm going to go try and take a nap before I end up back at hell.  God, I hate that place.

No comments: