Monday, July 26, 2004

Woohoo!!!!

I got a good phone call today.  The vet clinic that I put an application and resume in, called for an interview!!!  I go in on Friday at 1:30.  I can't wait.  I wish she'd made the interview sooner.  It's going to kill me to wait until Friday.  I really hope I make a good impression on her and get a chance at this job.  The first interview is an informal one.  So it'll last a few minutes and my fate will be decided from that.  Talk about pressure.

The kitty is walking a lot better on that front right leg.  She's made a lot of progress in the last week.  A lot more than I expected.  It'll be so great if she fully recovers. 

We got in a few new animals at the shelter yesterday, a donkey and a horse.  They're both a little shy but you can tell they have the potential to be really sweet.  The mare may be pregnant and has a few strange growths that the vet will probably look at when he comes this week.  We'll know more about them both then.  Well, that's all for today.  I've gotta get something to eat and relax a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love horses so much....I posted an entry in my own journal about stopping the slaughter of horses for human consumption a few months ago.  It is great they are at your shelter, otherwise they probably would have ended up at the Killers.