Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Grab me the Remote

Does anyone else just hate when they put this political crap on tv?  I wouldn't mind it so much if it was only on one or two channels but all the major networks carry the things.  Do they really think that Billy Bob down at the barn wants or even cares to watch the democratic convention?  Well, guess what, I'm with Billy Bob on this one.  When this stuff comes on, I either turn on the directv or open a book.  Hell, watching grass grow is more interesting to me than watching a bunch of yuppie, lying politicians talk about how wonderful they are and lie about all the wonderful things they promise to do if elected into office.  I'll pass thank you very much.  If I wanted to be lied to, I'm sure I could find a bar with a guy in it, more than willing to lie to my face. 

Nothing much new going on.  Waiting for my interview on Friday.  Tomorrow I'm taking a drive to get the cat to the vet.  This will be the longest trip I've taken since I got my license.  It's about an hour away to her vet, so it should be an interesting drive.  Wish me luck.  LOL  Better yet, wish the drivers around me luck.  Now I have to go put all the animals back where they belong but first I have to sweep the floor and get rid of all the bird seed that they manage to throw halfway around the room. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get tired of being lied to, also. I tend to vote for whoever protects the environment the most.