Monday, November 8, 2004

Almost to 12

Well, I'm almost out of the first trimester.  *thank you thank you*  I'm getting up twice a night because I have to pee.  I used to lay there and try my damnedest to fall back to sleep but now I've realized that I'm just wasting time and get up.  It's very frustrating, feels like I never get to really sleep.  I've tried drinking less water at night but I swear I just have to get up more when I drink less.  Make sense of that one.  I can't wait till this pregnancy is over with already.  I feel like Jennifer Aniston on friends when she was pregnant and saying Get Out Get Out Get Out.  I have to pee in a small jar and take it into my doctor's office just to prove that I'm pregnant to the state.  They say to use your first morning pee but I'd really like to get it over with today.  You think they'd know if I peed in a cup now, instead of this morning?  I should probably just wait till tomorrow.  Wouldn't want to pay for the test and get a negative.  Seems a little unlikely at 11+ weeks.  Well, time to feed the monster living inside of me.

No comments: