Friday, November 5, 2004

Sleepless

Well, I slept in my bed last night for the first time in several weeks.  My original excuse was that I was having bad morning sickness.  Then I wanted to get the bedroom cleaned up before I was sleeping in it again.  Now I'm out of excuses and lacking sleep.  Shawn snored all night long (very unlike him) and then his alarm seemed to go off every five minutes for an hour.  I finally told him to turn it off.  (In that tone that says you're going to whether you like it or not)  He got huffy and went to work.  I was happy because then I was finally able to sleep.  My head is killiing me from sleeping like that most of the night.  Tonight, alarm goes off once and boy doesn't snore or I'll kick him.  I'm not going to go through this for the next six and a half months.  It's bad enough that I have to get up two times a night just to pee.

I'm getting a little more energy.  I was actually pretty annoying yesterday.  I wouldn't shut up.  You ever finally get over being sick and you haven't moved off the couch since you started feeling like crap and the first day you feel good, you have a ton of energy and MUST talk and be annoying?  LOL  I think I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments: