Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I just found out that Ebay has maternity clothes!!  I'm not a big online shopper but I might just have to be for my maternity clothes.  Some of the people on there sell a large amount of items (10-30) and most of the orders are for under $100!!  I found one order that I want already.  I just have to bid on it in the next few hours.  Gotta wait for those who have money to get home first.  =)~  I have been looking at maternity clothes at places like Motherhood Maternity and the prices are soooo expensive.  Maternity jeans cost more than my regular jeans, for something I only be able to wear while I'm pregnant!!!  I need to start seriously looking for clothes now since I'm getting so big so fast.  By Christmas I'll be huge.  Most of the stuff on Ebay is lightly used, which just makes it cheaper.  I think after the pregnancy, I'll sell the new stuff I buy.  (not the ebay stuff, unless it's for really cheap)  Just had to share my discovery with everyone!! 

No comments: