Monday, November 15, 2004

Gaining, Gaining

My head has been killing me the last few days.  It's my sinuses.  I'm told it's from all the pressure and extra blood flow going through there from the pregnancy.  It's awful.  Nothing seems to help for more than an hour.  I took two sinutab's today to try and help with it.  We went out to dinner and halfway through it, I got a migraine again.  Ick. 

I feel more and more pregnant.  My stomach feels huge.  I had to buy a bigger sized underwear today.  No one said my butt would grow!  Sheesh, what does my butt have to do with my stomach growing???  The sweatpants I bought a month ago, no longer fit real well.  I had to cut them on the sides so they would stretch a little more.  I'm going to be in maternity clothes sooner than later I think.  I KNOW I'll be in them by Christmas.  I just hate this in between time.  I don't fit into my regular clothes but I'm still too small for maternity pants.  I've gotta go get a bigger bra next week.  Another part of my body that's growing that I wish would just stop.  I'm glad to almost be to my second trimester though.  On Thursday I can officially say that I'm out of the first tri. 

No comments: